What Do You DO When Someone Steals Your Content?Lorelle Tells It All************************************************NOTE:I am taking a new approach to posting entries from now on. From today I will be stating the things that inspired me in writing a corresponding entry, and reveals its intention when needed. ************************************************
LOVES TO INTERACT?Take a look at my other blog THE BOOK OF SALAMAT for interactive posts. Each day of the week offers distinctively different kind of interaction and prompt, which I hope are interesting and fun enough to trigger your zest and participation. To go there,CLICK HERE

Small feet, soft hands
Tiny nails, tender palms
Closed eyes, moving lips
Kicking feet, dancing hips.
Soft cry, still night
Noisy day, quiet nap
Frail frame, father's arms
Dancing mom, sleeping son.
Brown bears, pink birds
Softer mat, comfy bed
Eyes beamed, joyful crowd
Smiling face, parents' pride.
Photography by TOBYLEAH. Please CLICK HERE to visit the owner's page. Thanks!
1 Comment:
Post a Comment
Home
Post a Comment